Monday, August 20, 2012

Favorite Costco Finds

Today I found a few products I hadn't seen before and I am a big fan.  Here's why: FIBER!
It's so hard to find good snacks for my kids lunches that have any fiber in them.  When there is an absence of fiber, it's as if they are eating straight sugar - at least that's what the body thinks.  I am a big skeptic of "organic chips and crackers" because most of the time they are lacking in fiber and really aren't any good for your body.
 These hummus popped chips are yummy, have natural ingredients (no partially hydrogenated oil, etc.) and actually have Fiber in them!  Yeah!
These Pomegranate Pistachios with Almonds, Cherries, and Black pepper - WOW!  I love them!!  Simple, natural ingredients (I actually understand what each ingredient is),  low sugar, and best of all, a good source of fiber!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS