Monday, November 29, 2010

A Cold Thanksgiving

So we made it to Utah for the holiday, just in time for the cold temperatures to set in.  As we sat around Thanksgiving morning, we decided to give the Y mountain a try. After all, it's ONLY 16 degrees outside - how bad can it be?
 Actually, it really wasn't that bad.  Once you got movin that is.
 Yes, that's me in my ASU sweatshirt.  Go Devils!
 Allison and Randi were so hot from the hike, the steam was coming off their backs.
 On Friday we checked out the LDS Church History Museum in Salt Lake.  Pretty cool.  Did I mention it was cold outside?
 We headed indoors for a bit to warm up - loaded the kids with hot chocolate - then made our way outdoors again to see the Christmas lights on temple square.  Very pretty.
After that, we took them all to a hot dinner at the Blue Iguana in Salt Lake.  (It's official!  I can never move to Utah!  I would die without good mexican food.) 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS