Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To split or not to split - that is the question?

I don't know at what point my blog turned into a cake and cookie blog.  I blog about my life and that just happens to be my life right now.  I have been toying with the idea of a new blog just for cakes and cookies.  I don't know?  Or do I just keep posting the sweets along with all my other tidbits?  Do you like getting both, or are you just here for the confection?

I am allowing comments on this post as I am curious as to what to do.  Mind you, if I do decide on a separate blog, it will definitely happen after the holiday's and then some.  I am a slow mover and by the way - how the heck does everyone make their blogs look so cute.  I haven't the time to figure it out.  So along with your suggestions about separating into 2 blogs or not, does anyone know a good blog designer?

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS