Thursday, November 6, 2008

Confessions and Farewells

Confession:  I am addicted to checking my blog comments.  No really - I am.  I waste valuable time stopping to log on and see if anyone commented on my latest post.  I am ashamed to admit it, but there you have it.  
Farewell:  I will no longer allow comments on my blog.  I hate to do this because I love all the positive feed back.  (I know, pathetic isn't it).  But it's time to cut the cord.

Family and friends all have my email, so if you are so inclined to comment, you know where to find me.

Thanks to those who have left their positive and well thought out comments - even if you didn't agree with me; it has been a pleasure.  

I am ready to stand on my own two feet now. So, come Monday morning,  I am kicking my habit and will continue to blog - comment free.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS