Friday, October 10, 2008

SSSHHHHHHH!

The kids have a half day of school today to kick off fall break - one whole week of no school.  When they get home at noon, they will be told to pack their bags - but they won't be told where we are going.  They will have to figure that out when we get to the airport.

One week in San Francisco - no rental car (cable cars only).  Alcatraz island, Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, and China town are all on the menu!

I am so giddy I can hardly contain my excitement.  I love surprises and this one is going to be so much fun!  

I hope I can keep my mouth shut until then!  Yippee!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

oh, that sounds so fun! My parents and sister's family will be there this weekend too. Maybe you'll run into them...they look something like me.

Amber Webb said...

How exciting... haha you dont know me but I love your blog. I hope its okay that I comment. :)

Elizabeth said...

Have a great time! I wish we had a whole week off for fall break, we get two days. You will have a blast!

Shari Goodman said...

You are going to have such a great time! Can't wait to hear how the surprise went over. I love to do this to my kids although keeping a secret is the hard part. What a memory you are giving them.

Eldon said...

Good for you.

Megan said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Have a great time!

The Lees said...

When I thing San Francisco, I think cable cars and sour dough. All Lees love sour dough, I think it's a fact.
Have a fun trip!

wendilee said...

ooooh, sounds like so much fun. I think I might just sneak into your suitcase. ;)

Debbie said...

YOu will love it and so will the kids!! Have fun!

julie williams said...

Sooooo Fun!! We went took our 3 oldest kids there a year a ago and did all that you mentioned!! LOVE IT!! My little Courtney who is 6 says is the most AMAZING place she's ever been...and it is!! HOpe you have a blast and can't wait to hear all about it!!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS