Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Year of Beach Camping

We're back and I finally finished the last load of laundry - SHWEW!!
The best part of camping is the food!  Jeff always cooks us up something delicious with Wayne's help.

This year we went and picked fresh strawberries.  They were sooooooo yummy.   The next morning we made french toast and buttermilk syrup topped with fresh strawberries!   My mouth is watering just talking about it!
Nathan and Tanner played in the sand everyday - all day.


Mckenna and Allison have got the boogie board thing down.   This was a rare moment caught on film that they weren't in the water.
Becky and I didn't get in the water the last day.   The sun never came out and we were both to cold.  That didn't stop the kids though.   We got in some good reading.
We had a great time but it's good to be home!

8 comments:

The Kriloff Klan said...

Looks like you all had a great time! There is something awesome about spending time at the beach! The only draw back is the sand in the laudry room that seems to linger FOREVER!

Britany said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to hear about where you go exactly. I am not much of a camper, but on the beach... I could maybe handle that! :)

Laurie said...

So fun! What a great combination - beach AND camping! I love that picture Ali - those braids are so cool! So good to actually SEE you guys last night, I know it sounds crazy but we should do it again!

julie williams said...

I'm so glad you had a good time!! I heard you saw my brother Dave in Yuma...we had a great trip as well but I haven't brought myself to post anything yet! It must be the pregnancy blues!! Can I make it another 9 weeks????

Megan said...

Love the beach! Fun memories for your kids growing up!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh man! I love camping at the beach. And I HATE camping.

Pam said...

I love beach camping too! We did that all through my childhood. Hope you have fun in Hawaii too. You are spoiled! hee hee

cori said...

yah. i would love to know where you guys go... we love it too.

love, cori

mccoybc@gmail.com

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS