Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spotlight

This is my sister-in-law Wendi.  Not only is she beautiful, a mother of 2 boys, and wife to Kevin,  she is an amazing photographer.   She has a studio set up in her home.
 
She took a pause after the birth of her 2nd son, but she is back up and running again.  Check out her blog here for some great deals on photo sessions.   Check out her website here to view her gallery of pictures.
I love this Valentines Day card she made of my kids last year.  Too funny.




2 comments:

Laurie said...

I agree! She is amazingly talented!

tiffany knox said...

very cute pictures. I will spread the word. melissa, where do you come up with all of these good ideas? I need to find mre things I can do with my kids! I want to learn how to do those cakes you posted! are there classes for that?
Tiff

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS