Monday, December 17, 2007

Jeff and I enjoyed ourselves Saturday night, at a Christmas party hosted by some friends. We played some fun games and had a gift exchange. The highlight of the party was my friend Laurel. You HAVE to read about what she did during one of the games. Seriously -was the funniest thing ever. Read it here.

Throughout the night we could earn "Miner Money" for every game we won. (Adam, the host, made up some fake money with our friend Chris Miners head pasted on the front. This was used for an auction at the end of the party.

So of course, the very next day at church, about 25 of us payed our tithing with the "Miner Money". (The bishopric was at the party)

Ahhhh, good times, with good friends!



4 comments:

Heather C. said...

Hilarious... by the way, I'm still baby-less. I laid down last night and everything stopped

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I never heard..who opened the "money" and how did it go over?!
it was fun..and THANKS FOR THE COOKIES! love em:)

Laurel said...

Glad to give you a laugh. And your friends and family! I have a knack for embarrassing myself; good thing I can find the humor in it as well.

Laurel said...

p.s. the tithing joke was a winner.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS