Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Madness

Halloween was crazy for me. I got home from science camp at 1pm. I threw my bags in the house and immediately started putting together our haunted house.

Somehow we pulled it all together and had a great time! Our friends even brought their popcorn and cotton candy machine and passed out the goodies to those waiting to go in the haunted house.

The real bummer is that I was in such a rush to get it together, that I didn't take any pictures. Luckily I was able to steal a few from my friend Meredith!

Jeff played the crazy witch doctor. He bought a wireless microphone this year. It was so funny to listened to him torment all the neighbor kids with his booming scary voice. I was the bush in the corner that jumped out at you.

Sammi got to ham it up as the wicked witch!

Our friend Shane, (in the mask) was a hit with all the Asian ladies!




10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are AWESOME! What a fun time you must have had!? I remember creating my own haunted mansion as a kid. (Trying to terrify Susan! Poor kid.)

Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. I love how this blogging thing has brought such wonderful people into my life.

And welcome back from camp. It looks like you had a great time!!!

Britany said...

It looks so great! We meant to make it over, but time got away from us. Glad it turned out so fun!

The Lees said...

Glad you are back. Everything was so great last night. While I was feeding Hannah inside all I could hear were excited screams coming from the garage... and Jeff heckling on the mic of course!

Anonymous said...

Your house was the hit of the neighborhood! The haunted house was incredible! I must admit I was a little jumpy going through! You guys are SO FUN!

Summer said...

Looks awesome! Wish we could have seen it.

Laurel said...

Okay, here goes.

1. I missed you in blogging land these last few days.

2. I am sad I missed the haunted house this year. I was busy passing out candy. A steady stream this year! But the kids loved it your place, although Logan swore she "wasn't even scared." Yeah, right! Her Daddy told me she was a chicken.

3. How fun to go to science camp with Sam. That is something she will never forget. You are a great mom!

That is all I wanted to say. Especially that last one.

Laurie said...

It looks amazing for throwing it together! Wish we could have been there! As Ruby puts it, she would have been "sceeered of the badguys"!

Eldon said...

Impressive. Makes me tired to think about it.

Shane Urry said...

I am usually a hit with the ASAIN ladies with out the mask too!!!

Jenson Family said...

That is sooo cool that you guys did that! You are amazing! It looks like it was a ton of fun.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS